Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

Challenge #59 Your Next Stamp

Welcome March!!!
This month, my little daughter will celebrate her 2nd birthday.
Ohh, I love March.

Since last week, YNS had a new challenge.
You can join fun with us.
Just choose the sketch or the color combo to make a card or anything about papercraft.

I choosed the sketch to made a card for this challenge last week.

I used Funny Forest Critter Crew stamp set, Scallop Edge Die, and Talk Bubbles and Arrows Die Set.

And today I try to make a card based on the colors combo.
I used Just Plane Amazing and Party Animals stamp set.

Which one that you love? LOL


Don't forget to visit the YNS blog and get more informations about this challenge.

Happy crafting.


Love,
Dian Ratna.

1 comment:

  1. That is really good idea, and your work is amazing. You have used colors beautifully here. Also Happy Birthday to your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete