Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

Photo Frame with "Cool Edwin"

Hello world..

I made this photo frame for my cousin's son, Aaron.




Product list that I used :
Image Stamp : Cool Edwin from Sweet Rainbow Collection 2011 by Magnolia.
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black (for image), Distress Ink : brushed corduray, vintage photo, walnut stain, worn lipstick, weathered wood, faded jeans, and broken china.
Tools : Tilda Lace Magnolia Doohickey Dies, Cole's ABCs dies by Lawn Fawn, Die-namics Pierched Rectangle STAX Die from My Favorite Things, Die-namics Notebook Edge Die from My Favorite Things, and Nested Stars Technique Tuesday Dies.


Thank you for stopping by on my blog.
Have a nice day and God bless you all.


With Love,
Dian Ratna Sari

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking at your beautiful work Dian, everything is just lovely - the album is amazing.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete