Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas Photo Frame using "Christmas Eve Tilda"

Hello.. Helloooo...

Friends, I think this is my last photo frame this month. LOL



Product list that I used :
Stamp Image : Christmas Eve Tilda from Winter Wonderland Collection 2013 by Magnolia.
Stamp Sentiment : Merry Greetings from Mama Elephant Stamp.
Dies : Leaf and Swirl Doohickeys Die by Magnolia, Musical Interlude Die from Memory Box, Sizzix Thinlits Die "Doily and Doily Border" by Ellison, Die-namics Cross-Stitch Circle STAX Die by My Favorite Things, Die-namics Pierced Traditional Tag STAX Die by My Favorite Things, and Joy Craft Dies Filmstrip.
Ink : Distress Ink; scattered straw, walnut stain, wild honey, vintage photo, tea dye, aged mahogany, weathered wood, peeled paint, and forest moss.
Misc : lace, doily paper, and paper flowers.

I wish to enter this photo frame for challenges :

Love,
Dian Ratna.


2 comments:

  1. WOW! Absolutely AWESOME! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘CHRISTMAS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. DID YOU KNOW? A friend and I have a new challenge blog beginning in 2016. Please check it out. Double D Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card Dian.
    I also wanna let you to know that I've made another book drawer. With a link to your tutorial;)

    ReplyDelete